6 Patonga Street, Ashmore
SOLD by Teresa Berger! House - Property ID: 666620
This property has great street appeal and is situated in a quiet street backing onto parkland. The home has been recently renovated offering a relaxed inviting feel.
* Four spacious bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms
* Master with powder room and parents retreat
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Large open plan family and dining room
* Air-conditioning, fans and security screens
* Freshly painted with new carpets, blinds & tiles
* Alfresco entertaining area with feature lighting
* Separate decked BBQ pavilion
* Large 870m2 block, grassed area at front & rear
* Ample room for pool with rear access from park
* Double lockup garage 9m x 7m (approx) plus garden shed
* Only a short walk to Ashmore City & local schools
This is a great opportunity for first home buyers or the astute investor to secure a home in a central location for a fantastic price!
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!!
Ashmore is close enough for residents to enjoy every aspect of the famous Gold Coast lifestyle, yet far enough away from the main tourist centre to enjoy peace and tranquility.
Ashmore is a well established suburb that offers residents an excellent selection of quality, mid-range homes. Built on undulating hills and hollows, some Ashmore homes enjoy great views across Surfers to the coast, back toward the hinterland or across Royal Pines Golf Course.
The Ashmore Shopping Centre is the local spot to do your weekly shopping and catch up with friends. Conveniences include a chemist, bakery, fast food outlets, medical centre, cafs and bottle shop.
For the serious shopper a 10 minute drive takes you to Pacific Fair, Robina Town Centre or Australia Fair Shopping Centre. Crestwood Plaza has its own supermarket, bakery, restaurant plus a number of other conveniences.
A variety of Schools are either a short drive or within walking distance. These include Trinity Lutheran (Primary, middle & senior schools), Aquinas College and its feeder Guardian Angels Primary plus Ashmore Primary School. Griffith University is located in the neighboring suburb of Parkwood.
The area is known for its Parks and Playgrounds. Rosser Park is only a short drive, and is also an extremely popular place with a natural billabong, children's playground and plenty of space for the dog to exercise.
For the Golfing enthusiasts the award winning Royal Pines Golf Course is only minutes away boasting three different 9 hole golf courses which are rotated allowing for three different 18 hole courses.
All the major Theme Parks are within a 20 minute drive which include: Dreamworld, Movieworld, Wet and Wild & Sea World plus you are only 10 minutes to beautiful golden beaches and Surfers Paradise.
- Land Size Approx. - 870 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport