33 Begonia Place, Ferndale
LOVELY VILLA CLOSE TO NATURE House - Property ID: 667179
Set in a whisper quiet location backing into the Bannister Creek is this charming and delightful villa-home in a small well-maintained complex.
Sit out in the back patio and you won't even know that you're just within 20 minutes to Perth city centre and close to all amenities.
This cozy home has JUST been professionally painted for the new buyer to enjoy. Feel safe with security alarm and security screens on doors and windows. Easy care gardens make this a great lock-n-leave unit or an affordable first investment opportunity. Potential rental returns of approximately $380 - $400/week will yield approx. 5% annual return on your investment.
10 reasons to BUY ME:
1. Three good size bedrooms
2. One spacious bathroom
3. Kitchen with lots of cupboard space opens into dining/lounge
4. Two Air-conditioning units and 2 ceiling fans
5. Patio and Private courtyard,
6. Easy care gardens.
7. One car carport plus an extra car port
8. Well maintained common areas with visitor's parking
9. Low strata fees: Approx. $225/Qtr
10. Freshly painted throughout
Come on down and check it out this week end.
Make buying and selling a pleasant experience, trust your Local Real Estate Professional. Call for obligation free advice and your own market update
- Secure Parking
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport