114 Southacre Drive, Canning Vale
Sold for $ 630,000
Big and Beautiful Canning Vale Home House - Property ID: 667194 487
Hard to imagine you could get so much house for this price.
This Canning Vale home has been designed for a growing family, with multiple entertaining and family living areas.
You will impressed with the quality of finishing in the Kitchen and Living areas and be ready to move in.
Here are 15 reasons to buy this beautiful house in Canning Vale.
1) Modern design and high finish
2) Large modern and renovated kitchen. Features include oven (self-cleaning) gas stove-top, range hood and double dishwasher. (Westinghouse appliances). Pantry, Fridge/Freezer Recess and kitchen cabinets. Quality Stone bench top provides a convenient breakfast bar.
3) 4 large rooms - with built in robes x2 in rooms 2, 3 and 4, plus carpet.
4) Beautifully tiled flooring throughout the majority of the house
5) Large alfresco area - including built in BBQ - sit down space for 20.
6) Open kitchen, dining, kitchen and family room, plus window new treatments throughout
7) The large master bedroom easily fits a large bed and bedroom furniture. Large walk in robe.
8) Sunken formal dining room / lounge room or potential home office in the front of the house
9) Remote double garage plus shoppers entrance & garden exit plus plenty of storage space. Plus parking in front of the garage for 2 cars. Plus a side access for a car/trailer.
10) Fully reticulated gardens & grassed areas with minimal maintenance
11) Reverse Cycle Air conditioning units
12) Security Roller Shutters installed on bedrooms 2,3 4.
13) Stunning 2nd bathroom renovation - that must be seen
14) Large laundry, quality renovation with ample storage
15) Gas Hot water system, Gas cooking in the kitchen and Gas bayonet in the main living area.
Book your inspection & express your interest ASAP.
Canning Vale Lifestyle Enjoy these services, schools, parks and shopping
A) Major shopping centres in Canning Vale
B) Great schools nearby
C) Fantastic public transport access from Ranford Road or Nicholson road
D) picturesque Park, less than 2 minutes from the front door.
Contact the agent today!!
- Land Size Approx. - 612 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- new kitchen