21 B McKimmie Road, Palmyra
Brand New Palmyra Home - Superb Finishing - Ideal New Home House - Property ID: 667214
Contemporary finishing and unique design.
Here are 15 reasons to buy this beautiful house of Palmyra.
1) Modern design and high finish
2) Large kitchen. Features include oven, gas stove-top, rangehood and dishwasher. Walk-in Pantry, Fridge/Freezer Recess and kitchen cabinets. Stone bench top provides a convenient breakfast bar.
3) 4 large rooms - with built in robes x2 in rooms 2, 3 and 4, plus carpet.
4) Large separate formal living room with TV point - clearly separate entertaining area in front of the house.
5) Beautifully tiled flooring throughout the majority of the house
6) Large open air under the roof alfresco
7) Open kitchen, dining, kitchen and family room, plus window treatments throughout
8) The large master bedroom easily fits a large bed and bedroom furniture. Ensuite walk in robe with plenty of hanging space.
9) Remote double garage plus shoppers entrance, garden exit & plenty of storage space. Plus parking in front of the garage for 2 cars, plus plenty of room to reverse in an out.
10) Fully reticulated gardens & grassed areas with minimal maintenance
11) Reverse Cycle Air conditioning throughout including individual room zone controls
12) Security Alarm & Colour Screen for the Front Door Security Camera
13) Tiled store rooms with power points
14) Data points to TV's & phone points
15) Green Title development
Book your inspection & express your interest ASAP.
Palmyra Lifestyle Enjoy these services, schools, parks and shopping
A) Major shopping centres in Melville Plaza, Plus Woolworths close by
B) Palmyra Primary School, Mel Maria and Santa Maria nearby
C) Minutes from Fremantle Shopping
D) Fantastic public transport access to Perth City and Fremantle
E) Palmyra has many parks - from the door takes you to four parks in less than 10 minutes walk
This property will suit : singles, families, couples, down-sizers, upgraders & people looking for a new home
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- New Home