47 Dorunda Street, Mount Sheridan
STYLE, SPACE & SERENITY FOR A MATURE FAMILY House - Property ID: 669623
Ideal for the mature or extended family, this beautiful home has multiple internal and external living areas, every member of the family could have their own personal space. Set high on an elevated over 1/2 acre block ensures yourself and your guests would enjoy the private bushland backdrop to the rear, and magnificent views spanning the front.
The Lower Level is perfect for the teenagers or guests, offering:
- 3 king sized tiled bedrooms all with large built in robes and air conditioning.
- A gorgeous marble bathroom with separate shower and amazing space.
- With a large open plan living area and a 4x4m study or media alcove with built in cupboard.
- All fully tiled for the ease of cleaning and fully air conditioned which isn't needed, the full length windows give fabulous breezes and natural light.
The Upper Level, or the parents retreat, offers:
- The king sized master suite, air conditioned with plenty of wardrobe space, and access to the front deck.
- The bathroom has a large corner spa bath perfect for winding down after a long day.
- A stunning open kitchen, with a lengthy breakfast bar, dishwasher, walk in pantry, plenty of cupboard space, and all the modern fittings including a pop up power point fitting. Any chef would love this kitchen with views that span over to the mountains. Perfectly located to all 3 upper level entertaining areas.
- The open living area has a 3.5x3.5m study or media alcove, with stunning features of a full mirrored alcove, full length windows for natural light and breezes, stunning cypress wood flooring which gleams in the light.
A multitude of entertaining areas;
- The rear patio has its own unique secluded setting, enjoy the bushland backdrop with only the sounds of nature, having the peace of mind these picturesque surrounds will be left untouched, as it's all yours.
- The lower level adjoins a lovely entertaining area for the teenagers or guests, surrounded by landscaped gardens, with sensational views. The tranquility of the private surrounds give an unbelievable relaxed and calming feel.
- A pergola and entertaining area poolside fabulous for BBQ's, with a large pool overlooking all the magnificent views this elevated property has to offer.
- And the piece de resistance, an amazing full length verandah, fully undercover spanning the length of the upper level, with multiple sliding door access to the internal living areas, and master bedroom. This is an absolute fabulous feature, overlooking the landscaped gardens and sensational views to the mountains by day and a mesmerising sea of lights by night.
Every aspect of this tropical paradise has been well appointed to capture the most of all seasons.
With so many more features including a double remote garage with adjoining workshop, a wine cellar, a stunning entry with an amazing feature glass window that adds to the beauty and privacy of this home. Absolutely needs to be seen to be believed.