40 Deborah Avenue, Benowa Waters
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 670669
North/East facing rear yard allows the natural light to filter through this spacious home that has a real country feel. The gardens have been lovingly grown & cared for over the past 10 years.
* An entrance hall adds charm to this home
* Huge master suite with large ensuite & spa bath
* Two queen size bedrooms with shared bathroom
* Study with built in robes/4th bedroom
* Two bathrooms plus separate powder room
* Spacious kitchen & dining overlooking pool
* Formal lounge and dining room
* Separate spacious tiled living room
* Quality white timber shutters
* Intercom, security alarm & fans
* Beautiful gardens on a 627m2 block
* Large in-ground pool and outdoor entertaining
* Water tank and garden shed
* Double lockup garage with internal access
This spacious well presented home is located in the prestige suburb of Benowa Waters, you are only minutes to schools, local shopping centres and a five minute drive to Surfers Paradise. Properties like this are rare be sure to inspect as soon as possible.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 627 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Study/4th bed