12 Slipper Street, Edmonton
Sold for $ 305,000
IDEAL FOR YOUNG FAMILIES House - Property ID: 672406
This modern designer home is perfect for families with young children wanting more space for children to play in a generous sized, fully fenced back yard.
Located amongst other lovely family homes, the neighbourhood is an excellent place to raise children. Walking distance to Isabella State School, Sugarworld Shopping Centre, Waterslides and the Edmonton Leisure Centre. With a large park 5m down the street, fabulous for outdoor sports/games.
- Centrally located kitchen off the lounge/dining area has direct servery access to the large outdoor entertaining area with an attached external counter for easy access when enjoying BBQ's or Birthday parties. With a double door pantry, dishwasher, plenty of cupboard and bench space, it is fully equipped for any savvy chef or entertainer, appointed perfectly for overlooking children at play or to socialise with guests whilst entertaining.
- The four spacious bedrooms are located away from the living areas, fully tiled and air conditioned, all with built in robes. The master offers a full ensuite with double vanity, the main bathroom offers a full sized bath for the children with separate shower, the separate toilet will avoid argument and possible accidents if the bathroom is occupied.
- The double remote garage can also be converted to an additional living space, as there is plenty of room for off street parking, or drive through the side access for secure parking options.
- Fully Air Conditioned to keep cool all year round, and fully tiled throughout for ease of cleaning after the children.
- Fully screened for peace of mind.
- The undercover front entry and large windows from the living area enables you to sit and relax whilst looking at the beautiful backdrop of mountain views.
For you own private inspection of this lovely home, call Katie Martin.