129 Ewart Street, Midland
ROOM FOR A CARAVAN AND BIG SHED House - Property ID: 674743
On pulling up out front, the property doesn't look so big, however don't be deceived, as it has a 43 metre rear fence line.
There is a rear driveway which has truck rated pavers laid and the yard is well fenced too.
Take advantage of the shade trees in the park next door in the morning, with no neighbours, and the sound of birds to greet you, peace, most of the time is guaranteed.
This property built in 1989 would suit a young family and those that want the option of all the sporting facilities of the Swan Aquatic Centre.
* Cul-desac location in a tidy street
* Just a stroll to Midland Tafe
* Artificial lawn to the front & near new fencing
* Generous sized lounge
* Kitchen/dining looking out to the patio area
* Enclosed carport to make a separate study/sleepout
* Security system with window locks and screens to windows
* Evaporative cooling air-conditioner
* 6 month old gas hot-water system
* Above ground swimming pool that is sold either as is, or without the property
All in all this is a great package that will be of interest to many!
- Land Size Approx. - 690 m2
- Secure Parking
- Formal Lounge