66 Apex Avenue, Picnic Point
Sold for $ 705,000
Sold By ~ Dean Owsnett 0424 440 144 House - Property ID: 674809
Set in a blue ribbon cul-de-sac location in the highly sought after suburb of Picnic Point, this beautifully presented brick home will surely tick all the boxes!
Inside the stylish polished floors complement the flowing floor plan that includes 2 spacious living areas, a well presented kitchen equipped with dishwasher, and 3 double sized bedrooms each with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
You will love entertaining your friends under the oversized pergola that overlooks the sun drenched yard boasting an inground pool.
* Three spacious bedrooms each complemented with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
* Updated kitchen with dishwasher
* Large modern bathroom with spa
* Two spacious living areas with air-conditioning
* Lovely polished floorboards
* Outdoor undercover entertaining area
* Watch the kids frolic in the inground pool
* Lock up garage with storage space
* Good size 566m2 block with wide 15m (approx) frontage
* Duplex potential (STCA)
* Street gas connected to the property
Do not miss this wonderful opportunity. For further details or to arrange an inspection, please phone Dean Owsnett.