10/6-7 Rena Street, South Hurstville
Sold for $ 545,000
Location, Size & Lifestyle Unit - Property ID: 674853
Located at the end of a quiet, leafy cul-de-sac, this unique full brick unit boasting NO COMMON WALLS is situated conveniently close to Hurstville station and shopping strip. Positioned at the front of a small, young complex, this family sized and stylishly presented unit is one of only 2 in the block and is situated on the top floor with private access. This rare find has been meticulously maintained and features quality fittings and finishes throughout.
* Spacious open plan living, drenched in natural light, flowing out to an over-sized private entertainer's balcony
* 2 generously sized bedrooms both with mirrored built-in robes
* Separate extra large study/home office.
* Modern gourmet kitchen with generous bench space, granite bench tops, gas cooking, stainless steel appliances & dishwasher.
* Immaculate modern bathroom with separate bath and shower.
* Timber floors throughout living area.
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning and bayonet for gas heating
* Internal laundry and personal clothesline installed on balcony.
* Lock up garage plus huge storage area.
* Security alarm and security doors on entry and balcony
* Foxtel dish installed with connections in both living and study areas
* Easy walking distance to all amenities including Westfield, Hurstville and Allawah Railway Stations, schools, Hurstville Public Library, parks & recreation areas.
Contact Mele Gong 0411 506 608