72 Mt Peter Road, Edmonton
Sold for $ 295,000
Revitalise Or Modernise.. House - Property ID: 676578
Fully screened from the road, completely private, situated on a generous 1217m2 corner block, close to the heart of Edmonton, this home has so much potential inside and out for any savvy renovator, or home owner wanting to create their own stunning piece of paradise.
- Fully functional galley kitchen with double pantry, double sink, dishwasher, plenty of bench and cupboard space. With lovely slate flooring.
- Two internal living areas, comprising of large lounge and sunroom with plenty of windows giving an abundance of natural light showing off the beautiful polished timber flooring throughout.
- Three spacious bedrooms with air conditioning, two with built in robes. The stunning polished floors continue throughout the bedrooms, which gleam in the sunlight.
- A lovely entry with slate flooring leading through to the laundry and main bathroom with large shower and separate toilet.
- Off the carport is a large room, perfect to create a granny flat or use as a powered workshop.
- At the front of this home is a spacious verandah, surrounded by established gardens, fully screened by trees to give the extra privacy.
- Beside the undercover rear entertaining area is the inground pool - ideal to cool off after a hard days work.
- Solar hot water is already a bonus to save costs.
This property is already lovely, needing some cosmetic surgery could lift this old cottage to its former glory, or modernise to create something spectacular.