20 Monroe Cross, Aveley
ABOVE THE AVERAGE FAMILY HOME House - Property ID: 677404
This near new and beautifully presented Aveley home sits in a quiet street with views of the Perth hills and local bushland from the elevated front door.
Schools, ovals and parks are a stone throw away from this Four bedroom, Two bathroom home.
Double doors and a large entry way lead you to the huge open plan living area which seamlessly incorporates Kitchen, Living, Dining and Activity areas.
The kitchen boasts 5 burner stove top and 900mm appliances for those large family meals.
Work from home in the office and enjoy your favourite movies from the Theatre with double doors and block out blinds.
Large double sliding doors open to the alfresco area, with raised ceiling, down lights and extended exposed aggregate frames, easy care gardens.
This home has been superbly finished and would suit first home buyers, retiree's and investors alike.
- Elevated position with large double door entry
- Huge master bedroom with his and her walk in robes
- Spacious en-suite with his and her china basins and
- Three large additional bedrooms with built in robes
- New plush carpet throughout
- Home office
- Theatre room with double doors and block out blinds.
- Enormous open living area with living dining and
- Double sliding doors to the alfresco under the main roof
with raised ceiling
- Down lights throughout
- Kitchen includes 5 burner gas stovetop and 900mm oven
and range hood. Double fridge space with water supply.
- Soft closing drawers and cupboards throughout
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- 600x600 polished porcelain floors
- Two car garage with additional storage at front
- Easy care, fully reticulated gardens and exposed
- Gas boosted solar hot water
Must be viewed to be appreciated!
- Land Size Approx. - 450 m2
- Close to Transport
- Family Room
- Theatre Room
- 450sqm Block
- Open Plan Living