5 Albert Street, Banksia
Attention first home buyers! "Merriwee" circa- 1911 House - Property ID: 679235
This welcoming attached home seamlessly blends a classic traditional form with a relaxed contemporary edge to create a warm and stylish home. Offering a very private retreat with a versatile layout, bright interiors and a leafy rear garden haven for entertaining. It's ideally positioned a short stroll to Banksia station, Rockdale village conveniences, prized restaurants and cafes, a little further to the shores of Brighton Beach, 5.7km to Newtown and only 10 km from the CBD. Located in a quiet tree lined street this residence exudes charm, style and convenience.
* Stylish interiors display retained period details including high, iron pressed ceilings, picture rails and polished kauri pine floorboards.
* Two double bedrooms both with built-in robes and ceiling fan.
* Light filled casual living area with bi-fold doors leading out to a private sunny courtyard.
* Spacious eat in kitchen.
* Large modern, fully tiled bathroom.
* Skylights and reverse cycle air conditioning.
* Extensive attic storage and Large studio/garden shed.
* 15 minutes by train to central station.
Contact: Rod Mumford 0410 600 105 or Sheyla Pereira 0450 984 204