1 Creek Street, Redcliffe
SOLD BY DAMIEN MISSO House - Property ID: 679501
Rarely do homes hit the market that represent such great value. This lovely large scale residence has recently undergone a very tasteful renovation befitting this executive/family home.
Some of the features of this unique home include:
* Wide formal entry
* Formal lounge & dining
* Renovated kitchen with ample cupboard space, gas powered cooktop & new Bosch Dishwasher
* Large family room, with cathedral ceilings & full scale bar
* 2 covered outdoor entertaining areas
* 4 large built in bedrooms, master with ensuite & full length walk in robe
* Massive double garage with remote access & large workshop area
* Huge laundry & utility room + lockable store room
* Positioned on a huge 1126 sqm parcel of land, on 2 lots AND East of Oxley Avenue,
* Located in a truly magnificent capital growth location right within the Redcliffe CBD Seaside Village precinct
* A graceful and serene outlook from the residence out across manicured parklands and the beautiful and historic Humpybong Creek, with million dollar views that can never be built out or interrupted.
Development opportunities abound for this property, with Council having already zoned this land for buildings up to six storeys in height. A future six storey development on this footprint of prime real estate would likely see up to 25 apartments being able to be built once final Council approvals are in place.
It really is fair to say this home has it all. Call Damien today to book your private inspection.
- Land Size Approx. - 1126 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport