87 Skyline Terrace, Burleigh Heads
The Great Australian Family Dream Beckons!! House - Property ID: 681772
Positioned in one of the Gold Coast's most exclusive and premier settings with the picturesque Gold Coast skyline and Hinterland acting as a stunning backdrop, presents this astonishingly distinct and prominent residential property, offering a multitude of space inside and out.
Situated on a level and scarce half acre block of land (2022m2) with a colossal master built residence sprawled transversely, the property demonstrates a distinct aura fit for a King and Queen and their family.
Displaying vast potential with a noticeable homely presence throughout, the property broadly features and comprises:
- Sweeping and widespread views enjoyed north from Burleigh Heads reaching far towards Stradbroke Island, further west to Carrara and Nerang and over to the Hinterland
- An immense single level 465 square metre (50 squares) house footprint built with undeniable elegance and without compromise
- Substantial open plan living comprising several combined and separate areas highlighted by unique Tasmanian Oak raked ceilings with all rooms enjoying the stunning northerly skyline
- The main bedroom, positioned on the West wing, is significant in size and consists of a walk in wardrobe, ensuite and enjoys the remarkable views the rest of the home is accustomed to.
- The other 3 bedrooms along with the main bathroom and spa bath lead off the East wing, and are also considerable size with storage a plenty and are accentuated by high 9 foot ceilings
- Spacious and functional kitchen space with an abundance of natural light, dishwasher, gas cooktop and with plenty of bench, cupboard and pantry space to compliment
- Generous double remote garaging area providing more than ample room for a workbench
- Extensive outdoor entertaining areas flowing seamlessly off the inside, emphasised by extended timber decking leading onto the observation deck
- A kids haven outside with the huge level grassed yard area and half size tennis court to keep them entertained all day long
Additional features of the home include the zoned ducted air-conditioning throughout, the back to base alarm system and the classic inbuilt bar area firmly entrenched in the family room complete with a wealth of wine storage available.
The location of the property is exceptional with local schools, Stocklands Shopping Centre and the Gold Coast Airport all within close proximity. The world famous Burleigh Beach is only a 4 minute drive away as is the vibrant James Street precinct with its trendy cafe's, restaurants, bars and retail outlets.
What a fantastic opportunity to create your very own Great Australian Family Dream. For further information please contact Exclusive Marketing Agent Scotty Kelly or to view the property please see the advertised Open for Inspection times or contact Scotty Kelly to organise a private viewing.