77 Paten Street, Revesby
Sold for $ 688,000
Sold By ~ Dean Owsnett 0424 440 144 House - Property ID: 681787 163
Simply a delight to inspect! Set in a quiet cul-de-sac location within walking distance to Revesby shopping center and train station you will find this 4 bedroom home.
You will love the extra living space that this home has to offer with a formal lounge room, dining area and an informal family room all with polished floors. The updated timber kitchen is equipped with gas cooking and a dishwasher. You will find built in wardrobes to two of the double sized bedrooms and there is a well presented bathroom complete with a bath.
Enjoy your Sunday afternoons in the sun drenched yard that has been complimented with an undercover pergola area perfect for the BBQ and dining setting.
As an added bonus this property has duplex potential (STCA) with 556 sqm and a 15 meter frontage (approx).
- 4 Bedroom clad home
- Double car garaging and a secure carspace
- 2 Living areas, plus dining area
- Sun drenched yard with pergola area
- Updated gas kitchen
- Walking distance to Revesby shops & train station
- 556 sqm and a 15 meter frontage (approx)
* For further details contact exclusive listing agent Dean Owsnett.