17 Mattingley Court, Golden Grove
SOLD House - Property ID: 682056
Out of all the local agents I consider myself extremely privileged to have been selected to present this faultless property to you. If you have been searching for that extra special family home that is impeccably presented and boasts all the wanted features, then I have found it here at No 17 Mattingley Court!!
Having enjoyed the same house proud owners from the day it was built it is difficult for me to describe this home in words without risking not doing it true justice; instead may I suggest you embark on the attached photographic tour, then pick up the phone and call me quickly, for properties of this calibre get snapped up in a heart beat!
* Set on a fully established allotment of approx. 684m2, this 2 story design was built by Hickinbotham Homes during 1990 utilizing brick veneer construction and tiled roofing
* Approx. areas - Living 225.0m2, plus full width rear outdoor entertaining area
The in-ground swimming pool and spa is by Freedom Pools and comes with auto Watermaid salt chlorination and is fully fenced with a current safety Compliance Certificate in place
* The home is insulated and boasts Breezair ducted evaporative cooling upstairs and Rinnai gas heating and electric simulated log fire downstairs
* A large gas Aquamax hot water system supplies the home and the home is protected by a built-in security system
* The front garden area has irrigation installed and is slightly terraced and retained by quality brick retaining walls
* The tiled front verandah and entry opens to a spacious and stylish tiled foyer with the main focal point being a natural timber staircase meandering to the upper level
* To the right, opens to the elegant formal lounge which features quality floating floors, bay window with custom window treatments, heritage timber mantle with stunning electric log fire all of which sparkles under a bank of down lighting
* Directly opposite the separate dining room also boasts a bay window, brand new carpeting, custom drapes, paper frieze all of which provides an extremely graceful environment in which to formally entertain in
* Stepping through into the neighboring kitchen and casual meals one is immediately greeted by an open light filled space with super views over the back garden, pool and the hills of Greenwith
* The kitchen joinery is crafted by Yeomen's and Haskell in stunning European Oak and boasts an abundance of bench and cupboard space, an island bench, dual stainless steel sinks, built-in Blanco dishwasher, exhaust hood, 5 burner gas cook top and gas under bench oven and separate walk-in pantry
* Adjoining the casual meal area is the family laundry and the downstairs W.C. At the opposite end of the room a doorway opens to the generous size family/games room which enjoys gas heating, stunning floating floors and also provides glass sliding door access to the rear covered outdoor entertaining/barbeque area
* On the upper level and at the head of the stairs the home opens up to a large and spacious landing that leads to all four bedrooms and the family bathroom and W.C.
* The huge master bedroom boasts a generous walk-thru robe to the heritage inspired ensuite, complete with timber vanity, polished brass fittings and glass shower cubicle
* The remaining three bedrooms are all genuine doubles and each enjoys its own fitted robes, and in bedrooms 3 & 4 they also feature built-in desks
* The whole upper floor is serviced by a super sized main bathroom, separate toilet area and separate box/storage room
* Externally, the rear garden is truly a summer paradise - with the sparkling pool & spa strategically set as the focal point and the huge pergola covered patio/outdoor entertainment area is perfectly positioned to view over all! The balance of the grounds are designed for maximum enjoyment and minimal maintenance, there is a cleverly disguised 3,000ltr poly rain water tank (with pump) to service the garden and top up the pool, plus a separate garden utility shed
* The double garage has remote controlled front Rolladoors, but also boasts the rare feature of dual rear access doors as well, thus providing ample scope to park additional vehicles safely & securely ... and so the list continues!
All in all, this is a fabulous home that would accommodate all the family's needs .... Question is ... are you going to be quick enough to be that lucky family?