5/4 Kelvin Street, Maylands
Simply Beautiful Villa - Property ID: 683006
This sensationally presented (rear) ground floor Villa is secluded and located in a quiet cul-de-sac location. A must to see with a private shaded courtyard and a serene outlook.
Nestled back in a boutique Villa complex of 5 (mostly owner-occupied) and perfectly located within easy walking to many parks, Perth's Swan River, Library, Maylands Shopping Centre, the $20 Million Maylands Multi-purpose Centre and Maylands Peninsula Primary School.
This homely villa is a pleasure to present and includes:
* 3-Bedroom, 1 Bathroom 2 Car Spaces (one undercover), 1 Storeroom
* Built 1995 in modern brick and tile design
* New Balterio Timber-look Flooring in living areas
* Ground Floor with Courtyard and Rear Private Location
* Built-in Robes to all Bedrooms
* R/C Airconditioning to Living and Master Bedroom
* Gas bayonet and new 2013 Gas HWS for year-round comfort
* Water Feature and all Fixed Furniture included in sale
* Private external lockable storeroom
* Fabulously located close to all amenities
* Walk to Eighth Avenue Cafe Strip
* Three express peak hour train stops to Perth City CBD
* Well managed Strata with low quarterly strata fee
* Pets Allowed!
Shire Rates: $1,577.08 per Annum
Water Rates: $927.30 per Annum
Block Size: 204 sqm
Building Floor Area: 96 sqm
Strata Levy: $189.00 per Quarter
Age of Property: 1995
For any further information on this property please call Heidi McAtee on 0406 321 770.
- Land Size Approx. - 204 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport