6 Robbins Place, Winthrop
Glorious Winthrop Home in Quiet Cul-De-Sac House - Property ID: 683919
The best rose garden on the street awaits you at 6 Robbins Place, Winthrop.
This glorious Winthrop home is much bigger than she appears from the front and is well appointed for moving straight in whether you are buying for yourself, for an investment or for a member of your family.
There's many reasons to buy this beautiful home:
1. Step onto the property and you will see one of the best kept homes on the street.
2. Inside the front door is a formal lounge and dining room, this room can easily become your TV room entertainment area. (features reverse cycle split system)
3. Walk through into the TV and family meals area - which is large enough for your lounge TV and a kitchen table.
4. The Kitchen is well appointed, includes oven, hot plate, dishwasher, double sink, plenty of storage, include a walk in pantry. The kitchen also over looks the alfresco area and garden so whilst you are in the kitchen you feel like you are almost outside.
5. The main bedroom is big enough for a large bed, plus bedroom furniture, there's also a walk in robe and ensuite bathroom.
6. The second bathroom has a shower and bath, the toilet is separate off the laundry which is much more convenient.
7. The alfresco outside is almost the entire width of the house - enough room for two or three tables and a BBQ should you be entertaining. The Cafe blinds provide great protection, but can be lifted up to provide a wonderful outlook of the superb garden.
8. If you are looking for a bigger house consider an extension to this home. The alfresco could be transformed into another room or two in the future. Due to the position of the house there is plenty of room for extensions on the 715m2 block.
9. Considering building in Winthrop - this could be a great block to buy. 715m2 in a quiet cul-de-sac could be quite the catch for your future brand new 2 story home.
10. For potential investors 3 bedrooms with built in or robes provides the right infrastructure to taken on tenants.
11. New carpets throughout mean you don't have to worry about other peoples spills, blemishes and mess.
12. The property has been professionally cleaned recently so it is ready for you to move in ASAP.
13. The Garage has a roller door, but the best thing is it is a drive-through garage - so you can get another vehicle behind the roller door, or park your bikes or trailer on the other side.
14. A quick walk and you are at the beautiful Robert Smith park, an extra 2 minutes and you are at Winthrop Park.
15. When you run out of milk on the weekend there's a 7 day deli on the way to Winthrop Park. There's also a 7 day supermarket in the Winthrop Shopping Centre.
16. Buses run through Winthrop on Winthrop Drive and Sommerville Boulevard. Services to Murdoch University or Murdoch Train station for city commutes are very convenient.
17. Winthrop Independent primary school is less than 1km from the front door. There's also great schools like Yidarra and Corpous Christi close by as well.
18. If you are moving into the area for the new Fiona Stanley Hospital - this house is just 8 minutes by car (4.6km) or a quick bike ride of less than 20 minutes.
When I sell homes I always think could I live here. I would emphatically say Yes! It is a great house on a quiet street, close to the park, schools, universities and hospitals. I love Winthrop and I am sure you will as well.
Come have a look for yourself, check out the photos and the you tube video - then book your appointment - you will see yourself living here.
- Land Size Approx. - 715 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport