32 Sanctuary Park Way, Waterford
Sold for $ 380,000
Sold by Professionals Beenleigh House - Property ID: 684359 27
On the market to sell is this well presented modern home opposite the beautiful park and waterway, it is certainly a must to inspect.
Located in the very sought after community of Sanctuary park, close to schools and within walking distance to Canterbury college.
The shopping is all sorted with aldi, bunnings and the new woolworths shopping centre being just down the road, this home is perfect for all the families needs.
Property Features Include:
* 4 built in bedrooms
* Split system air conditioning
* Formal Lounge
* Separate family / dining area
* Well sized kitchen with dishwasher and ample cupboard space
* Covered rear patio
* 484m2 Corner block
* Brand new garden shed
* Flat usable yard
* Tiled roof and full cement render to exterior
* Being opposite the beautiful park i am sure you will enjoy kicking the ball around, sunday picnics or just a lovely stroll to unwind from your busy days.
Although a perfect home and location for an owner occupier, the property is currently rented at $415 per week to a long term tenant who wishes to stay on. Current contract finishes on February 18 2014 with the tenant keen to renew.
Located on a corner block and realistically priced to sell, this property is going to be HOT PROPERTY..... Don't be the one who misses out book your personal inspection today before it is SOLD!
Phone Rebecca 0410 118 174