66 Helena Street, Guildford
Annie's Cottage * UNDER CONTRACT * House - Property ID: 684457
CIRCA 1930, This beautiful traditional character home forms part of the historic stock in Guildford.
Few properties can boast such presence and commanding views with traditional sweeping verandahs and a sheer abundance of roses and manicured lawns.
Featuring a dazzling long hallway with decorative freeze, separate formal dining room and a formal lounge with original traditional tuckpoint fireplace and a SUPERB shed/garage accessed from the side road (Olive St) perfect for the hobbyist or handyman.
Walking distance to Guildford Grammar, Guildford Primary School, antique strip, restaurants, parks, playgrounds, Guildford Train Station, Swan River, Helena River and on the doorstep of the Swan Valley Western Australia's premier wine making region.
* Huge 1093 sqm Land Area
* Commanding views
* Full length jarrah verandah to the front and West
* Decorative Timber Fretwork and Gabled Entry
* Leadlight Entry Door
* Jarrah Floorboards
* High Ceilings
* 3 double Bedrooms
* Federation Style Bathroom
* Formal Lounge with Original Fireplace
* Formal Dining with french doors
* 2 x Split R/C Airconditioners (Main Bedroom and Living Areas)
* Ceiling Fans
* Gas Bayonets (4)
* Alarm System
* Solar Panels
* Outdoor Entertaining Spa
* Enormous Shed/Garage with 3-phase power & ample parking
For any further information on this property please call Heidi McAtee on 0406 321 770.
Land Rates: $1,744.00 per Annum
Water Rates: $926.27 per Annum
Block Size: 1093 sqm
- Land Size Approx. - 1093 m2
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
- Hot Spa