17 + 21 Demeter Avenue, Athelstone
Sold At Auction House - Property ID: 684609
17+ 21 Demeter Avenue, Athelstone to be auctioned as whole Monday 28th October 1.30pm. If not sold, then auctioned separately.
17 Demeter Avenue:
Massive allotment of 1,327sqm approx with 34.80m (approx) frontage - ideal for subdivision or further development (STCC). Offering solid brick construction, built in 1963, 4 good size bedrooms plus study, sep lounge, main bathroom with sunken spa bath. Kitchen, dine casual meals area, big separate family games room, 2 big double garages, ideal for the home handyman. The home is in need of renovation or start again.
21 Demeter Avenue:
Foothills location with panoramic views from rear.
Set on 766sqm approx lot with 20m (approx) frontage, solid brick construction built in 1968, 4 bedrooms, updated kitchen with granite tops, casual meals area, large separate family room.
This home is in need of renovation - great 1st home or investment.
Scheduled open times are as follows:
- Saturday 12th October 12.00-12.30pm
- Wednesday 16th October 12.00-12.30pm
- Saturday 19th October 12.00-12.30pm
- Wednesday 23rd October 12.00-12.30pm
- Saturday 26th October 12.00-12.30pm
Auction Monday 28th October 1.30pm.
1) 10% deposit on the fall of the hammer
2) Acceptable deposit by bank cheque, personal cheque, cash or deposit by way of guarantee
3) Settlement date Friday 29th November 2013
4) No proxy bids allowed
5) No offers prior to auction