10 Napier Street, Trinity Park
Solid Brick Home on Huge Block, East of the Highway House - Property ID: 685058
Huge space to park your big boat and be "oh so close" to a public boat ramp!
Lots of space for a really big man shed and pool.
Live the FNQ lifestyle with beach and marina on your doorstep!
This fully fenced, solid brick home is perfectly positioned at the back of the 850sqm, 21m street frontage block with the added advantage of massive, flat lawn at the front, plenty of space for the kids and pets to play.
There is already space enough for family requirements with extra benefit of a versatile area, ideal to use as a 4th bedroom, second lounge room, study or guest room, options are endless!
The interior boasts surprisingly spacious dimensions, with current layout including:
* a spacious central living and dining area complete with air-conditioning unit for all year round comfort.
* good sized kitchen offers you ample bench and cabinetry space and a clever makeover would turn this into a sophisticated space.
Accommodation wise there are currently three bedrooms on offer:
* the private master bedroom is complete with en-suite, built in robes and air-conditioning to keep you cool on the warm summer nights
* the other 2 good sized bedrooms share a neat and tidy bathroom.
* fully tiled throughout
* double carport
* beautiful quiet beach at the end of Reed road
* boating enthusiasts, your in luck, there is a public boat ramp even closer than the beach
* short walk along the beach and you reach world famous, Yorkeys Knob Yacht club where you can enjoy meeting up with family and friends.
Even more benefits with a selection of sought after schools near by, minutes to Smithfield Shopping Centre, cafes & restaurants, easy walk to parkland and handy to transport.
Opportunity knocks for those who envision the full potential here. Take advantage of this remarkable opportunity to renovate and benefit from all this property has to offer. Whatever you decide it will be well worth the effort.
The motivated seller is absolutely committed to meeting the market and negotiating a sale.
Call Rae 0431 696 635 for a open home inspection times