3 Fisher Street, Forrestdale
A Little Gem House - Property ID: 685520 298
Recently renovated home built in 1977. Good size three bedroom, one bathroom family home, cul-de-sac location behind Skeet Memorial Park and set on a large 861sqm block with below ground swimming pool and workshop.
Single door entry with security screens to most doors and windows. Formal lounge room and formal dining or study.
Master bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe, quality carpeting.
Bedrooms two with double glass sliding doors with built-in shelving. Bedroom three with quality carpeting.
Main bathroom with quality tiling, separate bath and new vanity.
Modern renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, rangehood, tiled splashback, plenty of cupboard space plus overhead cupboards, double sink, single pantry, servery, all over looking large family/games room and meals area and separate bar room to enjoy with your mates.
Stepping outside to beautiful tranquil gardens with plenty of play areas with beautiful buffalo lawn, swimming to be had, fish to be played with, tinkering to be done and a beautiful Morton Bay Fig Tree over the fence to climb. This property has room to expand with all the toys that you may want.
Forrestdale has a lot of new infrastructure happening with new homes, new schools. Forrestdale Primary within five minutes walking distance. Buses for out of nearby schools such as Carey College, John Wollaston, plus new catholic college to be built.
In essence this property has a lot to offer and has been well maintained and looked after by it's caring owners.
Major Extras Include:
- Quality vinyl planking to all living areas
- Wood Venetians
- Bonaire evaporative air conditioning plus insulation
- Remote control roller door parking for two cars
- Rear access plus parking four up to 5 vehicles
- Electric storage hot water system
- Security screens and doors
- Double linen cupboard plus a Harry Potter cupboard
- Quality light fittings
- Ample power points and TV points
- Buffet counter to meals area
- Recently restored roof by Modern Restoration
- Oodles of outdoor patio area and storage areas
- Workshop/outdoor sleepout with single vanity
- Council Rates: Approx $1580.35
- Roller shutters to front of house
properties for sale in Forrestdale
- Land Size Approx. - 861 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
- Below Ground Pool