27 Braeburn Drive, Golden Grove
SOLD House - Property ID: 686747
This gorgeous home is a "downsizers dream" come true! Situated centrally in Golden Grove in a select location, this stunning property offers you to downsize in maintenance, but certainly upsize in quality of living. May I suggest you embark on the attached photographic tour, then pick up the phone and call me quickly, for properties of this calibre are a rare find & get snapped up in a heart beat!
* Set on a beautifully landscaped allotment of approx. 375sq.m, where all you need is a broom or a blower/vacuum.
* The home was constructed in 2003 utilizing a clever marriage of a Tuscan inspired exterior, coupled with a modern interior that caters for all the requirements of today's lifestyle
* Approx. areas - Living space 162.93sq.m, Porch 4.95sqm, sq.m, Garaging 34.56sq.m, Shed 4.5sq.m, Verandah 39.66sq.m which equates to a total of approx. 246.6sq.m
* The home is insulated and enjoys ducted and zonable Panasonic Reverse Cycle air conditioning
* A gas instantaneous hot water service supplies a constant flow of hot water to all wet areas & for peace of mind the home comes with a built-in security system
* The grounds are impeccably landscaped front and rear, including grand Sandstone retaining walls, quality paving and built-in irrigation system
* The main entry opens to an impressive and stylish neutrally tiled entry foyer that continues to flow throughout all the main traffic areas of the home, thus making maintenance a breeze!
* To the left opens to the very elegant carpeted formal lounge featuring Victorian coving to the 2.7m ceilings that flow throughout; and all skirting's, architraves and internal doors are finished in naturally stained timber which is all indicative of the quality of construction of this home
* Leading from the lounge a doorway then opens up to the hugely impressive informal living and kitchen area of the home. A stream of natural light beams in from the dual bay windows within this section of the home, and a glass sliding door provides convenient access to the superb all weather outdoor entertaining area
* The kitchen itself is set in timber joinery and boasts an abundance of bench and cupboard space, double stainless steel sinks (with Puratap), all matching built-in Westinghouse dishwasher, gas cook tops, exhaust hood and electric oven; plus a large corner pantry provides additional storage.
* The balance of the home boasts 3 good sized bedrooms with large built-in sliding mirrored robes & are all closely serviced by the sparkling & stylish 3way main bathroom facilities and a separate laundry complete with built-in linen closet
* The master bedroom which is set at the front of the home comes with a generous walk-in robe and sparkling ensuite
* Secure double garaging is provided under the main roof with both having remote panel lift doors to the front and a single manual rear door provides access to the back garden; plus direct personal access into the home
* The rear grounds are basically maintenance free and houses a utility shed for external storage
And so my list could continue ... However there is no substitute to "seeing it in person" so may I suggest if much of the above "ticks your boxes" (& I couldn't imagine for one minute why it wouldn't), then grab the phone or email me quickly because I would be delighted to take you on a guided tour tomorrow!!