1140 Katharine Street, Helena Valley
Relish the Rustic House - Property ID: 687932
It's all about the GORGEOUS land and your lifestyle choices! And given the spectrum of Rural uses you could put this land to, your options are many!
The spectacular 9334 square metre block, backing onto lovely Helena River is beautifully landscaped & fenced, and divided into various bore irrigated paddocks. One such paddock contains a silver perch stocked dam and beyond that is another containing marron. Currently the owners have a pet lamb (He's got a big horse stable all to himself), and several contented, industrious egg laying chooks. You could do almost anything or grow almost anything on this block where the rich alluvial river loam looks good enough to eat. Just have a look at the fertility evidenced in our pictures.
The House and other improvements are noteworthy too!
The comfortable split level four bedroom home with over 200 square metres of living area also reflects the tamed rampant rusticity of the land, so much so that you can imagine that you are miles away in the sticks, yet you are actually in suburbia , but somehow insulated from it in your own unique character retreat. Just soak in the serenity gazing out over your viewing deck to the country idyll beyond. Other improvements include a freestanding air conditioned studio, a massive boat shed Plus a big zincalume 3 phase powered shed. Recent additions include a 4 KW solar system.
* 9334 Square metre Fully fenced block backing onto Helena River
* Various irrigated fertile paddocks & Orchard- Two big ponds
* Big viewing deck, overlooking the estate- Adjacent small pool
* Freestanding air-conditioned studio
* Huge Boat port and Big 3 phase powered zincalume shed
* Countryfied , comfortable 4 Bedroom home(big bedrooms)
* Unique country Idyll or Escape in suburbia
Nick Mitchell 0415833131 or
Terry Pinker 0414452790 NOW!
Office & Agent Details
Professionals Stirling Clark
- Shop 19M, Forrestfield Marketplace, 20 Strelitzia Ave
Forrestfield WA 6058
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 08 9453 1888
- F: 08 9453 6020
Terry Pinker & Nick Mitchell
- E: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- M: 0414 452 790