25 Selkirk Avenue, Benowa Waters
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 688894 29
As you enter through the front gates you are greeted by an oasis of tropical gardens which will make you feel like you are in another world. This stunning home is in pristine condition and takes full advantage of breathtaking water views.
* Three queen size bedrooms plus study/4th bedroom
* Master with water views, ensuite & walk in robe
* Stunning designer bathrooms with marble tiles
* Light filled kitchen overlooking pool area
* Open plan living, dining and kitchen
* Large formal lounge room with water views
* Waterside entertaining area with glass walls & bamboo flooring
* Fully ducted & zoned air conditioning throughout
* Back to base security & crimsafe security screens
* Tiled swimming pool surrounded by tropical gardens
* Security gated entry and double lockup garage
* Beautifully landscaped gardens - 832m block
* Lovely sandy beach & grassed area for kids to play
* Secluded on the canal with wide water views
* Walking distance to schools, shops and parks
An opportunity not to be missed, an inspection is a must to fully appreciate what is behind the front wall.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 832 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport