23 Coolinga Road, Lesmurdie
**SOLD** SUPERB PROPERTY! House - Property ID: 689696
An impressively designed and highly appealing timber and iron home on a secluded 2,275 sqm block in prestigious Coolinga Road, Lesmurdie.
This outstanding property will capture your imagination.
The extremely spacious family home has a stunning design, with an elegant open plan kitchen with walk-in pantry and island work bench facing the relaxed, central living area.
High raked ceilings and the wooden floors will take your breath away and the central slow combustion fire will keep you warm throughout the winter nights.
The sleeping accommodation comprises of 4 generous sized bedrooms, all with high ceilings. The master bedroom has an en-suite and a walk-in robe and a separate spa bath. Wow!
Other outstanding features of this superb property include:
* Spa and sauna combo with alfresco area for decadent entertaining
* Huge triple garage/workshop with 3 phase power
* Workshop/studio which could be suitable for many hobbies and pursuits
* Huge undercroft area waiting to be further developed
* Extensive sealed driveway to rear of property
* Reticulated vegetable gardens and chicken run
* Compact vineyard plus numerous assorted fruit trees
* Waterwise home
* Huge wrap around verandahs, to sit and enjoy your homemade wine!
This property is unique and will attract an astute buyer.
Call Julie Honey on 0412 226 491 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a suitable viewing time.
- Land Size Approx. - 2275 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- 3 Phase Power