17 Deborah Avenue, Benowa Waters
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 690189
Uncompromising attention to detail sets this magnificent two storey residence apart from the rest. This home of distinction will have you spellbound from the moment you walk through the entry. It exudes quality, style and atmosphere.
* Offering 4 impressive bedrooms, 2 ensuited
* Master suite with designer bathroom & fully fitted walk in robe
* Generous study/home office on ground level
* 3 lavish bathrooms featuring quality fittings plus a powder room
* Media room with 5.1 surround system and Boston acoustic speakers
* Beautifully appointed gourmet kitchen with European appliances
* Formal lounge room plus open plan dining and living area
* Upstairs you can escape to another living area/children's retreat
* Ducted and split air conditioning throughout & intercom system
* Relax under your own thatched pavilion during those warm summer days
* Sparkling in-ground salt water pool with glass balustrade
* Low maintenance gardens on a 600m2 block
* Double lockup garage plus off street parking for 2 vehicles
* Only metres to a lovely park and children's playground
* Walking distance to schools, shops and bus stop
With soft neutral tones throughout this home will not disappoint! So if you want lifestyle & luxury for your family, then viewing this property is a must.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 600 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Boat park