33 Panorama Crescent, Forster
In a Class of Its' Own House - Property ID: 690532
* Reduced to sell urgently! This architect designed and masterbuilt home on small acres would have to be the best buy in Forster!
* Due to ill health vendors have reduced there price and are prepared to negotiate!
* Encapsulating vistas of lake and rural views
* Living areas feature large picture windows that showcase the natural beautiful setting and location, pitched ceiling and separate foyer
* Formal lounge and dining room are separated by a built-in fireplace
* Master bedroom with his & hers robes is also positioned at the front of the house to take advantage of the lovely vista. Fabulous light ensuite with spa bath has a garden view.
* A modern timber kitchen features a walk-in pantry and gorgeous granite benchtops with a casual living and dining area flowing out to a wide under cover patio area ideal for entertaining and a sunny northerly aspect!
* With 2 other generous sized bedrooms with built-in robes and fabulous bathroom plus a study/4th bedroom there is plenty of room for family or visitors
* This quality built and well loved home would be ideal for those who work from home as there is a separate round 'burre' which would be ideal as a workshop or study or teenager's games room.
* An extra long double garage is attached at the rear of the house and a large pavilion with landscaped gardens is ideal for BBQ's
* Two and a half picturesque elevated acres with plenty of room for sheds, or inground pool
* This property has Booti Booti National Park at its rear border and is only minutes away by car from shops, beaches and lake