6 Zariba Court, Surrey Downs
SOLD House - Property ID: 690780 187
This delightful property offers some lucky purchaser an honest home that has been truly loved and cherished by the same owners for over 20 years. Immaculate in its presentation it is set in a quiet little court, and merely minutes to major shopping centre's, a selection of excellent local Schools and with public transport close by.
* Beautifully established on an allotment of approx. 607sq.m
* Constructed during 1981 the home encompasses approx. 153sq.m of living space
* The home boasts a back to grid 1.5kwh solar power generating system, Vulcan Freeloader gas hot water service, Vulcan gas heating and near new Brivis ducted evaporative cooling
* The front porch opens to the entry foyer that then flows through a passage to the heart of the home or the option of large arched entry into the formal lounge
* The formal lounge enjoys generous proportions, neutral décor, back vented programmable gas heating and has the formal dining adjoining, which in itself provides sliding glass door to the rear outdoor entertaining area and is flanked by the kitchen
* The central hub of the home is the spacious kitchen which was crafted by Yeomans and Haskell and by day is illuminated with natural light from the overhead skylight and also features multiple arched serveries to the adjoining family room
* The kitchen features slate floors, ample bench and cupboard space, dual stainless steel sinks, Chef gas cook tops, Chef wall oven and a convenient walk-in pantry
* A Rinnia gas fire with its timber mantle is a main focal point of the family room which also boasts a recessed bar area that could easily double as a computer/study alcove and a sliding glass door provides access to the gabled all weather outdoor entertaining area and back garden
* All three bedrooms are of good proportions; with the master bedroom featuring a wall of mirror fronted fitted built-in robes.
* Servicing the home is the separate sparkling neutral bathroom with shower, vanity, bath and the W.C. is right next door!
* An enclosed carport is attached and is secured via remote controlled Rolladoor
* Externally there is the generous covered brick paved entertaining area, a spacious secure rear garden, a good sized garden shed a 3 multiple rain water tank ... and so the list goes on!
All in all, this is a well loved and genuine family home and will surely appeal to buyers that are searching for true value for their money ... But be quick or be disappointed!