1/3 Washington Court, Varsity Lakes
Extraordinary Waterfront Abode! Duplex or Semi-Detached - Property ID: 691225 247
If there was ever a residential property to showcase and epitomise the Gold Coast's luxurious waterfront lifestyle on offer than look no further, it's here!
Regarded as one of the Gold Coast's premier waterfront positions with an unsurpassed north to wide water aspect enjoyed from every angle, the master built abode exhibits consummate luxury and absolute class throughout.
Characterised by a distinct nautical facade, the property broadly features and comprises:
- 30 squares of total living and floor space within the residence displaying sheer quality and an immaculate presentation throughout with 3 bedrooms, 2 and a half bathrooms, plus study/media room
- Exquisite kitchen area designed to cater for every entertaining event with Caesarstone bench tops, Blanco appliances, with 2 pac and contemporary 2 tone cupboard finishings.
- Separate lounge and dining areas adjacent to the kitchen area with water views enjoyed from every vantage point
- Prominent New Guinea Rosewood timber bi-fold doors opening out from the lounge room onto the alfresco balcony and covered entertaining area
- Grand Master bedroom suite upstairs, remarkable in size and enjoying the wide water aspect via New Guinea Rosewood timber bi-fold doors leading onto private balcony
- Opulent ensuite located off the master bedroom encompassing open spa bath enjoying the view, marble benchtops, glass mosaic splashbacks with a massive walk in wardrobe as big as a bedroom adjacent
- Sparkling salt water pool positioned by the water's edge with timber entertaining deck and plush landscaping surrounding
Exception to detail has not been compromised with some of the other added creature comforts of note including the zoned ducted air-conditioning, insulated wine storage and security intercom.
The property also consists double remote garaging and a secured gated entry.
Varsity Square with its burgeoning cafe and restaurant scene is only a short bike ride away via the relaxing Varsity boardwalk as is the Bond University campus. All other amenities including Robina Town Centre and Burleigh Beach are close by, with the Gold Coast Airport also only a short
20 minute drive away
For further information and to organise a viewing of the property, please contact the Exclusive Marketing Agent Scotty Kelly on the e-mail and numbers provided
- Building Size Approx. - 279 m2
- Ducted Air-Conditioning