11 First Avenue, Labrador
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 693122
This stunning single level home has a blend of modern contemporary and a beach house theme. Situated in the Chirn Park precinct with close proximity to the fabulous Gold Coast Broadwater this elite home offers absolute privacy with nothing but quality fittings & fixtures throughout.
* Three spacious bedrooms, two designer bathrooms
* Master with walk in fitted robe, ensuite with spa bath
* Stunning kitchen - stone bench tops & soft close draws
* European appliances and glass splash back
* Polished timber floor boards add character to the home
* Open plan living merges with a generous covered entertaining deck
* Air conditioning ceiling fans and crimsafe screens
* Quality white plantation shutters throughout
* Double lockup carport plus additional off street parking
* Huge storage shed in rear yard (6x3) with side access
* Solar panels and gas hot water and gas stove top
* Secure fully fenced yard perfect for children to play
* Beautifully manicured gardens on a 555 block with 2 water tanks
* Close proximity to:
- The new Gold Coast University Hospital
- Griffith University
- Broadwater Parklands
- Schools, restaurants & shops
Once regarded as the best kept secrets on the Gold Coast, Labrador's first class water facilities and beautiful shore-lined parks have now brought the area very much into the limelight.
Centrally located, Labrador provides a beachfront lifestyle with close proximity to Griffith University and Surfers Paradise. The Broadwater has excellent access areas to the water for windsurfing, sailing, para-flying, jet-skiing, boating, fishing and swimming - making this once sleepy suburb a popular retreat for holidaymakers.
Although there is no absolute beachfront property in Labrador, apartments and houses along Marine Parade offer beautiful views over the Broadwater.
Just minutes from Helensvale train station and the Pacific Motorway, Labrador is also serviced by Surfside Buslines.
Within the suburb are several small 'villages' such as Chirn Park and Heydon Heights. Too small to be called suburbs in their own right, these areas are becoming popular real estate 'buys' due to the appeal of lifestyle cafes, shops and amenities just nearby.
- Land Size Approx. - 539 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport