13 Kehone Street, Redlynch
Absolutely Stunning Family Outdoor Entertainer House - Property ID: 696265
Well designed quality modern home with 4 bedrooms 2 bathrooms, pool, media room & outdoor entertainment pavilion situated in a very quiet street opposite open parkland.
* Media room / games room
* Resort style pool with water fall and shade sail.
* Stunning outdoor entertainment pavilion ideal for alfresco lounging and dining in the tropics
* Mountain views
* Located in a very quiet street opposite vast open parkland and only a short 5 minute walk to a children playground.
* Open plan living room opening up to an out door entertaining area
* Large main bedroom with ensuite containing double size shower plus 3 generous size bedrooms all with built ins
* Air-conditioned to ALL bedrooms and Living areas - no need to sweat it out this wet season
* Fully tiled through out
* Choice of 2 x outdoor entertaining areas
* Spacious home with extra high ceilings
* Large kitchen with: new wall oven, gas cook top, pot drawers, dishwasher, granite bench tops and large fridge cavity
* Double lock up garage with rear door
* Fully fenced yard
* Only 5 years old
* Quality interior fit-out
* Economical Gas HWS
Redlynch Valley Estate, uniquely offering so much tropical lifestyle, including 700 acres of magnificent rainforest surroundings, 3 kilometres of Freshwater Creek, walking & bike tracks, hiking trails, swimming holes, beautiful views, community Cafe & General Store, playgrounds, lots of parkland areas, a tranquil setting, & a great place for children to grow up in. Just 15 minutes to the city, 15 minutes to the beaches, & less than 10 minutes from shopping & schools.
Office & Agent Details
Professionals Cairns Beaches
- Shop 1 Smithfield Business Centre, 1057 Captain Cook Hwy
Smithfield QLD 4878
- E: email@example.com
- P: 07 4038 3800 - 24hrs
- F: 07 4038 3400