27 Charolais Crescent, Benowa Waters
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 696753 29
A grand family home styled with a charming Tuscan meets French provincial appeal.
Situated on a large 840m2 block the grounds have been tastefully landscaped with spacious courtyard areas ideal for entertaining and the stunning pencil pine trees adding to the grandeur.
Nestled in the prestigious residential enclave of Benowa Waters, an area with a strong sense of community, high quality homes & access to excellent private schools, this delightful property offers a host of features.
* Impressive dimensions with large rooms and high ceilings
* Five extra large queens size bedrooms plus a study
* Mater bedroom with retreat, walk in robe & ensuite
* Centrally located kitchen that makes entertaining friends & family a breeze
* Expansive open plan tiled living and meals area
* Inviting formal lounge and dining room
* Air conditioning, vaucmaid, insulation & security system
* Earthy tones with a blend of timber & tiles throughout
* Covered alfresco dining plus a gazebo by the pool
* Fully fenced tiled in-ground pool (10m x 5m)
* Huge 840m2 block with cubby house & childrens playground
* Double lockup garage with workshop plus additional secure parking
Pool-side entertaining areas - that includes a sheltered alfresco dining zone, as well as a more relaxed lounging gazebo/cabana; perfect for a casual drink as the sun goes down
The new state of the art kitchen combines all the luxury fixtures you would expect, massive gas cooktop, cool stone benchtops, soft close drawers, a chef's delight.
Rarely do homes of this calibre become available in the much sought after Charolais Crescent. The owners have purchased a new property and are ready to say goodbye to their much loved family home.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 840 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Garden Shed