19/200 Jackson Road, Sunnybank Hills
ONLY 3 YEARS YOUNG Townhouse - Property ID: 697380 478
Fabulous owner occupied townhouse in Sunnybank Hills! Located at the corner of Jackson Road and Charnwood Street.
You won't want to miss this spacious modern townhouse with the cheapest body corporate fee ever!
Enjoy the privacy, size and location of this large and stylish townhouse. The clever design makes the most of the generous open plan living area with free flowing access to the outdoor covered entertaining area. Upstairs this spacious townhouse boasts 3 large Queen sized bedrooms with stylish ensuite to the master.
Located in a well-maintained complex, this townhouse cannot fail to impress you with its wonderfully modern use of space and light. Conveniently located within easy walking distance to shops and public transport this property also provides easy access to Sunnybank Private Hospital and Griffith University.
Whether you are looking for wonderful new home or a great investment property this is one you will want to inspect.
This property has a rental assessment of $400 minimum per week. The incredibly low Body Corp fees make this a brilliant buy for any owner. Don't miss out, give me a call now.
* Modern kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances --gas cooktop and dishwasher
* Great size master bedroom with ensuite and air-con
* Three queen-sized bedrooms with built-in-robes
* Large tiled open-plan living area connects to the dining area with air-con
* Separate laundry and the third toilet on lower level
* Spacious main family bathroom with shower over bath
* Single lock-up remote garage with internal access and Storage space
* Security screens throughout
* Low maintenance fully paved spacious backyard with undercover pergola
* Water tank
* Side access
* Additional parking in complex
* Located in a great position on close to Shopping Centres, public transport and schools.
* High rental return - similar unit in the same complex is currently rented at $400 per week
* Incredibly Low body corporate fee, approx. $1,500 per year