7 Mediterranean Drive, Benowa
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 698207 29
Secluded from the outsidethis superbly priced stylish property takes you into another world. Renovated, perfectly located and immaculately kept what more could you want!
* Private security entry & electric gate
* Fully tiled, spacious open plan living
* Three roomy bedrooms master with ensuite
* Two way bathroom to 2nd bedroom
* Modern kitchen with ample cupboards
* Air conditioned with insulation & ceiling fans
* Extended living through timber bi-fold doors
* Stunning outdoor entertaining on timber deck
* Sparkling pool nestled in tropical surrounds
* Single lock up garage, plus shade sails for 2 vehicles
* Manicured gardens on a 604m2 block - a gardener's delight!
* Walk to local shopping, schools & transport
Truly a most serene retreat for the busiest family. In this sought after location and at this price don't miss out on inspecting this classic property!
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 604 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport