110 The Shelf Road, Tamborine Mountain
Paradise at the end of the Road (6.4 acres) Land - Property ID: 698630
Vacant acreage in a central yet private location, only 8 minutes' drive from Tamborine Mountain shops, services and schools; 30 minutes to the M1 at Oxenford or Nerang. Here is an exclusive enclave of 12 acreage properties, most of them built on and all quality homes. On offer are approximately 2 acres of level, cleared land with views to the Gold Coast: plus over 3 acres of your own private forest, which in turn adjoin 27 acres of Council Parkland and 90 acres of private rain forest.
- North-east orientation lovely sunny but sheltered outlook
- At the private end of a cul de sac
- Level access to half of the land
- Fertile Mountain soil
- Well drained
- Natural springs permanent water supply
- A properly formed all-weather road transverses the property granite foundation plus road base
- 3-phase power & telephone cables buried in conduit, running the length of the block
- Views to Moreton Island
- 4x4 tracks through the rainforest; leading to the parkland
Offering a choice of building sites but there is one obvious beauty that will be hard for you to resist. Plenty of level land for any style and size of residence plus room for sheds, swimming pool and tennis court; or for your pony and other pets. This is a unique and desirable rural residential property with the opportunity for you to create your own park in the forest: just clear the established tracks and reveal the creeks and boulders, native orchids and other flora. Don't overlook the native fauna and the views; or great opportunities for pony treks.
For a guided tour or other assistance with your enquiry contact David Major or our office.