26 Hovea Crescent, West Busselton
Distinctive House - Property ID: 698671
Excellent, executive type neighbourhood with views of the ocean from the main living area and opposite a park this home offers it all for the complete family.
Protected one street back from the foreshore but still with great views this four bedroom, two bathroom home is situated on a 742m2 fenced lot. Master bedroom has built in robes, stone and porcelain finish bathroom, heated towel rails and reverse cycle air-con.
Other features include
- Minor bathroom with bath
- Open sweeping living/dining room offers infinite adaptability to any decor or colour scheme
- Separate theatre/games room
- Under-stair storage
- Internal french doors
- Galley style kitchen with loads of bench and storage space
- Dishwasher, gas cooking, electric oven
- Modern laundry with all the space needed
- Large decked north facing alfresco with ocean views
- Good size general purpose shed, powered could easily be converted to an extra living space, accessed thorough wide garage
- Paved entertaining area in back yard well sheltered
Buy tomorrow's security in the sort after area of West Busselton today.
- Land Size Approx. - 742 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes