65-75 Lancebark Road, Jimboomba
Sold for $ 575,000
Another SOLD by Professionals Jimboomba House - Property ID: 699089 57
Looking for a horse property at an affordable price then look no further than this property right in the heart of Jimboomba. Only a five minute drive from the town, yet you feel like you are a millions miles away and with 2.64 ha of land, there is plenty of room for the horses.
Set up with nine separate fully fenced paddocks, a dam and three stables, your horses won't want for anything else! The large family home boasts five bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and carpets and has three bathrooms. There is a fully equipped and functional large modern kitchen with laminate benchtops, pantry, electric cooktop and dishwasher. The open plan tiled family lounge and dining area benefits form high cathedral timber ceilings, a combustion stove for the winter nights, ceiling fans and air con units for the warm summer days.
* 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom horse property on 2.64ha
* large open plan lounge/kitchen/dining with tiled floors throughout
* high cathedral ceilings, air con, combustion stove and ceiling fans
* massive outdoor entertainment area with bar and saltwater pool
* 9 paddocks, 5 stables, dam, taps for irrigation, fully fenced
* 6m x 6m working shed with power + separate 9m x 6m shed
* undercover parking for 4 vehicles, wrap-around verandahs
* spacious family living, perfect for the horse enthusiast
This property is a must to view for anyone looking for a good horse property at a good price! Call me NOW to book your inspection and "Don't Spare The Horses".