7 Morison Street, Edmonton
Sold for $ 320,000
POOL + SIDE ACCESS + SOLAR ON 805SQM House - Property ID: 699771
UNDER CONTRACT - John Ryland has for you the ideal four bedroom family home boasting a pebbletex swimming pool, big slate-tiled outdoor entertaining area and superb kitchen. Forget the tiny modern-day blocks in narrow streets with every house the same - this is over 800sqm, fully fenced and loads of spare yard for the big workshed. Building & Pest Report available.
Features include -
* Smash those power bills with a brand new, German-made 12-panel, 3kw solar power system. Our tropical sun comes for free. Use it! and save, save, save.
* Wonderful large kitchen with splashes of modern quality throughout. Glass ceramic cooktop, stainless steel dishwasher, loads of bench space and large drawers. And large two-door pantry. A kitchen the family chef will adore.
* Beautiful large ceramic floor tiles flow from the front living room, through the open kitchen to the rear family/dining room.
* Four tiled bedrooms all with air conditioning and a 3-door built-in wardrobe in the master bedroom. Master also has its own entry to the bathroom.
* Dual entry bathroom with separate vanity room. Conveniently, the vanity can be used by family members whilst others are using the bathroom.
* Entertaining and relaxing in the tropical outdoors is a joy in this brilliant slate-tiled 7m x 6m patio. And a handy outside storeroom too.
* Salt-water, pebbletex swimming pool with shade sail. Gotta have a pool - the best fun for all the family and friends.
* Large, easy-care backyard with garden shed and plenty of room at the side for the shed and trailer or boat.
* Fully fenced at the front with new 6ft fence and gates.
* On 805sqm in a wide, quiet street. Over 200sqm of living space under roof. Lots to love right here.
Phone JOHN RYLAND for your private inspection.