13 Healy Street, Gordonvale
Sold for $ 290,000
SOLD by JOHN RYLAND House - Property ID: 700889 6
Includes a 2-bay workshed with power and what's out front? A fully-enclosed former double carport standing over 4m high now used as an indoor/outdoor living room.
This lovely low-set Queenslander stands on an 800m2 block with ample rear yard, is supplied by solar power and has two internal living rooms.
* All three bedrooms have built-in robes. The main bedroom and 2nd bedroom are both air-conditioned.
* Air-conditioning also to the front lounge room which leads directly through glass doors into the converted double carport - now a living area.
* 12m x 7m and 4m high, this living area is perfect for relaxing all day long and into the evening. Foil insulation under the roof, power, ceiling fan and TV connection. Entertain, dine and enjoy this perfect space.
* Or it may serve you better returned to its former life - for storing the boat, caravan or trailer.
* The kitchen comes with dishwasher, wall oven and glass/ceramic cooktop.
* For the home handyman or tradesman, a superb 2-bay shed with power and workbenches.
* Set in a quiet side-street with a beautiful yard and gardens, this one is great value and may just surprise you.
Contact JOHN RYLAND at Professionals