110B Duke Street, Scarborough
Spacious Coastal Entertainer House - Property ID: 701768
Living the coastal lifestyle is every homeowners dream with this elegant and spacious Scarborough entertainer. The immaculately maintained two storey house is located on a large 443m2 elevated rear green-title block to take advantage of the stunning valley and sunset views. Classy and light filled, this home is sure to impress with its extra-large rooms and amazing storage space, including walk in robes in all bedrooms. Be spoilt for choice on space to entertain your friends and family in with three internal living areas, including a massive open plan living area downstairs and an upstairs entertaining area with bar where you can enjoy a sunset drink, as well as a large undercover outdoor alfresco that allows you to take advantage of the coastal lifestyle and entertain outdoors all year round. Surrounded by shopping centres and schools with easy access to public transport, 13km from Perth city and walking distance to Scarborough beach and nearby cafes, life will be a breeze in this ideal coastal location.
- Generous master bedroom off entry with timber flooring, split system air-conditioner, large walk in robe and floor-to-ceiling tiled ensuite
- Living space also off entry with timber flooring, currently used as a formal lounge but also ideal as a home office, theatre room or nursery
- Spacious open chef's kitchen with stone bench tops, walk in pantry, double sink and stainless steel appliances, including Blanco dishwasher, oven and gas cooktop
- Kitchen overlooks massive light-filled open plan family and meals area with a split system air-conditioner, gas bayonet and access to the outdoor alfresco
- Amazing storage in the spacious laundry with two double floor-to-ceiling linen cupboards as well as built in cupboards under sink. Also includes a separate toilet.
- Upstairs, a third living area is designed to take advantage of the property's views to the west with a large stylish built in bar area that includes a stone bar top, sink, loads of cupboards and split system air-conditioner. This area could also be used as a second kitchen.
- Also located upstairs is a second large bathroom, separate third toilet and second linen cupboard. Bedrooms two and three are king size with large walk in robes.
- Extra-large, fully paved alfresco area with pitched pergola. Adjacent paved area has an outdoor sink and built in cupboards as well as a shower to rinse off after the beach. Reticulated low maintenance garden and lawn.
- Monitored security system and ducted vacuum system throughout
- Extra-large remote controlled double garage with side storage area and private paved driveway with enough room to turn around and park an additional 6 cars!
- Vary rare bonus rear laneway access for parking a car, boat or caravan
Call me now to view this sensational property. For more information call me now on 0419 841 285
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge