15 Heather Street, Tallebudgera
The Family Picture Is Now Complete! House - Property ID: 702764
Offering a multitude of living options with space a-plenty inside and out presents this picture perfect family haven.
Situated on a beautifully manicured 1 acre plus block, the property is positioned in one of Tallebudgera's premier lifestyle and family friendly locations with the popular Tallebudgera Creek and Schuster Park adjacent.
Presenting as a 'park like' environment with privacy assured at the end its' cul-de-sac position, the property formally features:
- Considerable sized and well appointed master residence plus separate self contained guest house
- The master residence consisting of 4 generous sized bedrooms, ensuite and a huge kitchen area complete with a plethora of cupboard, pantry and bench space.
- Separate living areas in the master residence highlighted by the enormous living space on offer at the rear of the home and the welcoming formal lounge room at the front
- Detached guest house, a perfect foil for a teenager's retreat or granny flat, comprising of 1 bedroom with ensuite leading off and a substantial sized separate living room with kitchenette
- Full size synthetic flood lit tennis court
- Salt water inground pool
- Copious amount of useable backyard space, perfect for the kids/pets to run around and play in
- Double Lock up Garage perfect for storage or any vehicle accommodation
Ocean access via Tallebudgera Creek provides the perfect platform for fishing, boating, kayaking or even stand up paddle boarding with several horse riding trails and walking tracks also positioned within the sparse and activity friendly Schuster Park.
Local schools including St Andrews Lutheran and Marymount College are only a mere distance away with Tallebudgera township and its array of boutique cafe's and Stockland Shopping Centre just minutes away.
The world famous Burleigh Beach is only an 8 minute drive from the property with the M1 in close proximity presenting a short 15 minute drive to the Gold Coast airport also demonstrating how central the location of the property is.
A remarkable lifestyle opportunity now presents itself, an opportunity that will have the family forever grateful for years to come.
For more information or to organise a viewing, please contact Exclusive Marketing Agent Scotty Kelly