44 Cabana Boulevard, Benowa Waters
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 704414
Designed for entertaining this property offers a large undercover alfresco area where you can enjoy watching friends and family water-ski from your own backyard whilst entertaining by the pool. Stunning gourmet kitchen, media and family rooms being one of this homes many features, there are plenty of spaces to choose from.
* Inviting entry with solid timber doors & high ceilings
* Four spacious bedrooms and three bathrooms
* Large ensuited master with spa and walk in robe
* Chefs kitchen with gas cooking & 900ml oven
* Caesar-stone bench tops and glass splashback
* The internal atrium is the centre piece of the home
* Media room with overhead projector & screen
* Sunken formal lounge and separate dining
* Large open plan living/family room overlooking pool
* Stunning porcelain tiles and new carpet throughout
* Ducted & split air conditioning, vacumaid & alarm system
* Large covered alfresco dining area plus cabana
* Huge 10 x 6 metre pool with glass balustrade
* Secure off street parking for 4 vehicles plus trailer
* Boat house with ramp & winch plus fully serviced pontoon
* 20 metre waterfront on a large 999 m2 block
* Access to Botanical Gardens & dog off-leash area off Cabana Blvd
* Short walk to Benowa Gardens Shopping & schools
This impressive home offers quality features throughout, the ideal family home and entertainer A must to inspect!
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 999 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Main River