18 Creek Way, Currumbin
Tree Change with a Sea Change - Best of both Worlds! House - Property ID: 708194
Amazing opportunity to secure this unique eco friendly home in the beautiful Currumbin Valley. Lush green open spaces, clean fresh air adjacent to gentle flowing stream and mountain backdrop and all this is just a short 10 minute drive to beautiful beaches - Wow this is the lifestyle many dream of and it can be yours today!
Situated in the Award winning development "The EcoVillage" an ecologically sustainable development with a focus on building energy efficient homes with a strong emphasis on developing a sense of community.
With pool, gym, cafe, library, community hall, children's playgrounds, and an abundance of open space "The EcoVillage" offers a wonderful environment for those fortunate to live in such a unique location.
The home is situated on 595m2 land and features:-
- 2 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (master with ensuite and walk thru robe)
- Spacious open plan design flowing to inviting outdoor living spaces. All orientated to the north maximising light and the warming winter sun.
- Extensive use of louvers to capture cooling breezes and cross flow ventilation, recycled timber, brushbox timber floors and suspended concrete slab to keep you cool in summer and warm in winter.
- Beautifully landscaped to provide privacy but maintain an open feel (sustainable irrigation).
The sustainable features of this home also include ......
- 18,000 litre rainwater tanks for drinking, showering, washing and hose pump for mains pressure.
- additional recycled water supplied for toilets and irrigation all treated through community waste water plant.
- 3,000 litre freshwater tank for gardens.
- solar power on roof 1.5kw with 2kw inverter.
- mains gas for cooking, hot water, BBQ / heating indoor and out.
The location ...
- Approx. 10 minutes drive to Currumbin and Burleigh beaches.
* A short drive to Currumbin Rock Pools and National Park
* Shopping / schools / major supermarkets all under 10 minutes from your front door.
* Easy access to the M1 linking to Brisbane in the north (1 hour) and Bryon Bay to the south (45 minutes) with Coolangatta Airport an easy 15 minutes drive.
Only an inspection will do justice to this unique property - experience the serenity, diverse landscapes with friendly native fauna and birdlife, native shrubs / trees and fruit trees all adding to make this an inviting lifestyle choice for the most discerning homeowner.
For an inspection contact Perry Brosnan.
- Quiet Location
- Open Plan Living
- Solar Power / Sustainable Home