149 Campbells Road, Murwillumbah
Sold for $ 540,000
Sold by Craig Parsons - Professionals Coolangatta Tweed Lifestyle - Property ID: 715329
PRICE SLASHED - $30,000
Take the time to come and see what's been hiding away in one the most picturesque positions the Tweed Valley has to offer.
The drive out to this property is calm and serene and once you reach the destination you will hear the sound of peace and quiet. The home is a true testament to country comfort, with polished timber flooring and a full length covered verandah, taking in the rising sun to the east. It's a real splash of rural lifestyle and coastal living at its best!
If you are a budding artist or simply looking for a real change to the country then this location will captivate your senses.
* 4 bedrooms
* 3 bathrooms
* 6 covered car spaces
* Downstairs teenagers/guest quarters
* New Gas Cook Top
* Access to outdoor entertaining from living and
* Ceilings fans throughout all rooms with reverse
cycle air-conditioning in the living area
* Gas heating outlet
* Sun deck overlooking the valley below
* Septic System
* 66000 litres of water on property
* Sealed driveway
* Termite barrier
* ADSL wireless broadband reception and
separate phone line
* Pay TV and digital reception (5 star)
* Citrus trees and rainforest surrounds
The home is ideally situated within 10 minutes to Murwillumbah,10 minutes to the highway, 20 minutes to the Gold Coast over Mt Tomewin and 25 minutes to the Gold Coast Airport with no flight path interruptions. Absolute privacy is guaranteed with lush surrounds and country walks over the land.
One of the nicest lifestyle properties in this price range we have seen in the area, it has loads of potential and charisma. The owners have had plenty of great times over the years with many family members and friends for holidays and weekend entertaining.
- Building Size Approx. - 200 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 5.5 acres
- * Hiding away in one the most picturesque positions the Tweed Valley
- * True testament to country comfort
- * Polished timber flooring and a full length covered verandah
- * Teenagers/guest quarters downstairs
- * Access to outdoor entertaining from living & master bedroom
- * Reverse cycle air-conditioning in the living area