5 Hay Street, Athelstone
SOLD House - Property ID: 715787
Thanks to Bruce Raison and the Professionals Modbury....
This charming property offers some lucky purchaser or investor a gorgeous home that in the past has been lovingly renovated and upgraded. Set at the end of a no through street, it offers a quiet and peaceful location in this highly sought after and desirable suburb. Currently leased until the 20th June 2014.
* Set on a fully established allotment of approx. 806m2 and built in 1962 utilizing mainly brick veneer construction, tiled roof and a paved driveway to large attached gabled carport
* Approx. house area - Living 100.m2 plus carport, enclosed garage, outdoor entertaining and separate laundry/pool shower room and 2nd W.C.
* The home is insulated and boasts ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, plus slow combustion wood fire in the lounge room. An electric hot water system services the home
* The front verandah and tiled portico opens to the formal living room which features polished pine floors, slate surround fireplace and individual wall mounted air conditioner
* Adjacent the lounge room sits the convenient and compact kitchen which boasts electric cook tops, stainless steel range hood, stainless steel electric under bench oven, dual stainless steel sinks, built-in Bosch dishwasher and ample bench and cupboard space
* A hallway leads to the balance of the home which boasts 3 nice sized bedrooms, with wall to wall sliding mirrored robe to the master, bedroom 2 also enjoys a built-in robe and bedroom 3 has glass sliding door access to the rear entertainment deck
* The home is serviced by a traditional fully renovated bathroom with glass shower cubicle over the bath, vanity and W.C. The separate laundry which is located just off the rear deck also provides 2nd shower and 2nd toilet facilities.
* At the rear of the home you will discover a huge elevated all weather gabled roofed deck that overlooks the very extensive rear garden and swimming pool area
* A large fibre glass in ground swimming pool which comes fully fenced and boasts auto salt chlorination graces one side of the garden area. The balance of the rear garden has a real tropical feel with numerous large palm trees, a manageable amount of lawn, a screened and secluded vegetable section ... and so much more!
All in all, a fabulous property that offers the opportunity to invest in a prime area and location at a price that is set to sell!! ... but I suggest you best be quick, either that, or best be prepared to be disappointed!