65 Monmouth Street, Eagleby
Sold for $ 269,000
SOLD by Professionals Beenleigh...More homes needed! House - Property ID: 716673
STOP SEARCHING!!!! - Motivated Seller!
Owners willing to rent back for 12 months at fair market value.... Income generating straight away!
Very motivated and will consider all SERIOUS Offers!!!!
I am sure this home will impress the astute investor or family seeking their new home.
This property offers two separate living areas, a HUGE entertaining area spanning across the full length of the home that has been built to allow easy extensions in the future should you need more room plus we have a 6mx3.5m Shed with power separate to the main home and so much more if you don't call today to book in your personal inspection you will miss out on this property.
Property Features Include:
* 3 Bedrooms with built ins and walk in robe to main bedroom .... yes that is a walk in robe!
* Separate spacious lounge room
* Dining / Family area off kitchen
* Spacious kitchen with osmosis water filtration and plenty of bench and cupboard space all the room you need for the whole family to cook up a storm
* Air conditioning in lounge
* Ceiling fans in all rooms
* Fully insulated including rear patio
* Double Carport
* 6m x 3.5m Shed plus garden shed
* Water tank with pump and 2 smaller tanks
* Rear entertaining area
* Fully fenced 783m2 block
With all the above and this property being priced in the current market to sell.... Inspection is a must.
For the investor, the owners are willing to stay on and rent back at market value so no chance of sitting vacant and not receiving return on your investment.
Location of this home is ideal being half way between the Gold Coast and Brisbane, minutes to the M1, bus service in street, walking distance to shops, schools and other amenities.
The time is right - The location is right - The price is right..... Call Rebecca today as others will too and let me introduce you to your new home!