16 Countess Street, East Ipswich
SOLD!! SOLD!! SOLD!! House - Property ID: 717778
If you are looking for a solid and flood free property that is within walking distance to the Ipswich CBD, rail, local shops, and private and public schools, then you MUST take a look at this beauty.
Positioned on a fenced block size of 759m2, this has been a much loved family property for many years, with much of the inside of the home presenting in good and original condition. You will love the street appeal of the home and the beautiful yard, which is complete with a great selection of native trees and shrubs.
Features of the home include:
- 3 good sized bedrooms, the main with built in robe and A/C
- Original bathroom with shower over bath combination, vanity & linen storage
- Lounge room
- Eat in kitchen with gas stove
- Extension of a large room with A/C, perfect for family dining & rumpus room
- Outdoor gazebo overlooking the beautiful rear yard
- Solar panels and hot water system with gas back up
- Evaporated air cooler
- Cladded for easy maintenance, concrete stumps, iron roof
- 3 water tanks
- Lock up powered garage with drive through access, 2nd lock up garage also with power
This is a great property in a fantastic location. To arrange your inspection call Tania Earnshaw today!